Brother Rice High School is seeking a full-time Director of Marketing
Reports to the President
• Develop and manage the school marketing/public relations program including, but not limited to websites, photography,
social media, press releases, e-communication, publications, etc.
• Works with school administration and staff, as well as with Admissions, Advancement, and Alumni Offices on school publications/communications.
• Assist the President with donor recognition program.
• Act as school liaison to community and charitable organizations.
• Attend and participate in bi-weekly Administrative Team meetings to foster communication, collaboration, and efficiency in school marketing initiatives.
• Experience with video and digital marketing desirable.
Start date: July 1, 2018
12 month position
Please submit a current resume and a letter of interest to Dr. Kevin Burns, President of Brother Rice High School by Friday, June 15, 2018.