Please see the survey below.
Dear Fellow Crusader Class of ’67 alumni,
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the graduation of the class of 1967 from Brother Rice High School. We are writing to invite you to join your fellow alumni to renew old friendships, to celebrate the past and to visit your alma mater as it moves to the future.
What is Being Planned
A series of events are now being organized. All of the details are not final but we want to communicate with you now so that you have time to plan your participation.
- The primary events will take place on Friday, November 10th and Saturday, November 11th of 2017
- Friday is the date of the All-Alumni Reunion held at BRHS. This event would include an exclusive reception for our class and tour of BRHS in addition to the all-class dinner with open bar. But we, as 50-year honorees, would get a special introduction, of course. Wives are very welcome. (Over ½ the committee members wives will attend)
- On Saturday additional activities will be held to maximize the opportunity to renew friendships. Currently, the committee is planning a social event for this day for alumni and wives. This additional event might give our out-of-town alums, and maybe spouses, an additional incentive to make the trip.
- Contact Jim Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org for November 10 or 11th group rate reservation at Oak Lawn Hilton.
- Class of 1967 participation in the BRHS Events in the next year
- Brother Rice Crusader Alumni Association Golf Outing on Friday, June 16th at Gleneagles Country Club.
- Brother Rice Foundation Golf Outing on Monday, August 28 at Beverly Country Club.
- A Class gift to the Brother Rice Foundation. As a way of thanking the school for the pivotal role that it has played in our lives and to help ensure that BRHS students in the future have this same path forward we encourage all alumni to contribute to this fund which plans for the long-term needs of the school.
Please complete the form below to submit your input.
We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you during the course of the year.
Jack O’Donnell, Ken Piwowar, Mike Thomas, Tom Bianciotto, Rich Wronski, Jim McCord
The Class of ’67 Reunion Committee
BRHS Alumni Association Director